This is the latest TA patch for Macintosh. It fixes many bugs and adds
support for gameranger.
Changes in 3.1.2b6:
- GameRanger 2.1 support added.
- DrawSprocket support is now more robust.
- Mission load times have been decreased.
- Some minor code optimizations have been added.
- Out of memory alerts have been added.
- Networking code has been tweaked.
- Fixed numerous problems with music not working under MacOS 9 and
- Fixed a problem with the music repeat system.
- Music CDs may now be swapped in via "CMD-E" during missions (see
- Fixed dialog palette problems and most of the white screen flashes
under MacOS 9.1.
- Transparent scoring overlay bug in Skirmish and Multiplayer modes
- Minor cosmetic changes to some alerts and dialogs have been made.
- Software now requires 20 MB of free hard disk space at startup for
- 6 downloadable units from http://www.totalannihilation.com have
- As an unsupported feature, MaxUnits may be increased up to 1000
for Skirmish and Multiplayer games. Do this by holding down "CMD"
while launching the game.
To show frames, click me.